It is hard to believe that February 2019 is slowly approaching. By the end of the week, February will already be here and within a few weeks we will be wondering where it went. With the quickly passing days, it is important to plan the month before the month plans you.
The great motivational speaker Jim Rohn is noted as saying, “Never begin the day until it is finished on paper.” This is true about the day and the month.
Ideas for creating a great February:
- Remember most people think of “Love” since February has Valentine’s Day on February 14th.
- Spend time read book regarding relationships. A good on for married couples is “Love and Respect” by Emerson Eggerichs.
- Make a note on February 8th to get your Valentine’s Day cards, write them and get them ready to mail.
- Make a note to mail your Valentine’s Day cards on Monday, February 11th.
- Some schools are closed on February 18th for President’s Day.
- Begin planning for March by February 22nd.
Spend time planning February and getting ready to your success. There is space on the calendar to write your goals and your priorities.
To your success!